At PayX we work with the best consultants from around the globe.
We are currently looking for:
ATM STACK DEVELOPER
We are looking for experienced ATM Stack Developers to work on high profile projects with one of our UK Tier 1 customers who is an internationally recognised financial services company.
PayX has an established relationship with this Tier 1 customer and has over 20 years of proven credibility within the Payments industry as an independent Knowledge Services provider. Our consultants that work as part of our team at client sites hold a reputational standard of high quality work as well as being driven, hardworking and commercially astute professionals. We are looking for high quality consultants that will join an experienced team. You will therefore need to have a strong background in ATM Development projects as well as be a good communicator with a successful track record of delivery.
Essential Knowledge of:
- NDC – you must be fully conversant with understanding the states of the application
- XFS API – proven track record of interactions with Devices and hardware/ Software Problem Diagnosis to understand Electronic Journal/ Error Trace messaging.
In addition, candidates will also have a solid foundational and working knowledge of:
- HTML, front end interface
- C++ – ATM Customisation Overlays
- C# – Tool creation language.
- Command File generation – for installation
- EMV using BerTLV protocol (Chip Card Processing)
- EPP Remote Key Loading
Other key attributes
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Drive through results and work with other enterprise units to gain maximum commitments and results for the project.
- Collaborate with other developers and teams to navigate the best solutions for successful completion of the project
Location is North West England (with some flexibility possible) Ideally long term contracts with competitive rates for the right candidates.
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV to email@example.com
In addition, we are always looking for:
- Technical Consultants with experience of: BASE24, FIS, S1 and IBM systems;
- Project Managers;
- eCommerce experts;
- Mobile payments developers;
- Strategy and business consultants with relevant payments experience;
If you think you fit the bill for one of the roles above, or if you think you have something to offer PayX in the future, we’d love to hear from you so please get in touch.